So night, I finally got around to making my Lolita bloomers, just like in the video tutorial I posted a few days ago. It took me about two hours to measure, cut, and sew the bloomers (and a little longer to feet the elastic through it than I would have liked, but that’s ok). In the end, they turned out very cute, and they fit perfectly! Well, at least as perfectly as a loose-fitting pair of ruffled shorts can, lol.
And they are SUPER comfortable. In fact, I tried them on along with my petticoat and skirt, just so see what it looked like. And then, I just never took them off. I’m now lounging around my room quiet comfortably, and I’m tempted to go to bed in them. I feel like Kiki from Kiki’s Delivery Service. ^.^