Today’s Armor Project

Let me see, what did I do today? So far, I gave in and finally made a bend in the central plate of my breastplate (this is the one in the picture that looks like a kite and has all the pretty drawings on it). Doing this made it so that the breastplate is FINALLY not being forced to do something it doesn’t want to do. I’ve also cut out and rivet-holed all of my supporting pieces, which basically look like ovals with two holes in them which will be used to hold the plates together on the other side of the vinyl cloth I will be using. So at this point, the breastplate is very much trial and error. But I remain hopeful that I will have it done in time for ConnectiCon (probably not cosplay chess, but only time will tell) ^.^

Advertisements
This entry was posted in Paladin Project. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s