Tassets: Some Assembly Required

Ok, I just put the tassets together. It went pretty fast (I think it helped that I did the holes last night, so I didn’t have to punch them and then rivet today). I’m putting all the pictures below and it should be pretty self-explanatory what I was doing. After all, it’s using the same technique that I used on the knee cops. So now, there are actually pictures to accompany the directions! Just comment if you have any questions.

Tada! Tassets! I think I might make belt loops with the remaining leather so that I can just attach them directly to a belt.

Advertisements
This entry was posted in Paladin Project. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s